Download ✸✸✸ https://urluso.com/2mkmts
Download ✸✸✸ https://urluso.com/2mkmts
Google Chrome Backup Crack License Code & Keygen Free Download
Google Chrome Backup is a tool that provides users with the ability to backup and restore their Google Chrome settings. This is a very useful app especially for those that have more than one Google Chrome profile.
Through the Backup Wizard, users can simply navigate through the list of existing profiles and begin a backup. Alternatively, they can create a new profile in the Backup Wizard and start a backup of that new profile as well. A profile is simply a set of settings used by a browser.
In addition to the Backup Wizard, users can access the Preferences menu to configure the various profile settings. The Preferences menu can be accessed by clicking on the icon of the profile in the list or by selecting the Backup Wizard from the menu bar.
● Backup and Restore:
○ Backup and Restore the default Google Chrome profile
○ Backup and Restore a specific profile
○ Restore the backup file to a specific profile
● Backup Options:
○ Backup All (Default)
○ Backup Exclude (Profile)
● Backup Wizard:
○ Create a new profile from a backup file
○ Create a new profile from scratch
○ Restore a backup to a profile
○ Clear Private Data
○ Reset to Default Settings
○ Clear Cache
○ Clear Cookies
○ Clear History
○ Initialize Google Chrome
○ Create a shortcut for a backup profile
○ Advanced Options
● Backup Directory:
○ Directory to keep backups in
○ Keep backups in this directory
○ Preferred language
● Disk Usage:
○ Keep backups on disk (won’t delete older backups)
○ Backup Password:
○ Store passwords (default: no)
○ Restore Password:
○ Hide passwords (default: no)
○ Cookies Disabled (default: no)
○ History Disabled (default: no)
○ Dictionary Enabled (default: no)
○ Password Protected (default: no)
○ Properties (default: no)
○ Compatibility Mode (default: no)
[Click for Larger Image]
[Click for Larger Image]
[Click for Larger Image]
Google Chrome Backup Crack+ Product Key [Win/Mac]
Google Chrome Backup provides a straightforward and easy to use way to backup and restore your Google Chrome settings. Just create a backup and save it in the desired location. Then restore it when you need it. When you select a backup, a wizard guides you through the process of creating a new or restoring an existing profile from an earlier backup. Options allow you to compress, password protect, delete cookies, history, and cache, and more. The backup wizard makes it very easy to transfer Google Chrome settings to your computer and will guide you every step of the way.
Google Chrome Backup – Pros:
• Just create a backup and save it in the desired location
• Then restore it when you need it
• When you select a backup, a wizard guides you through the process of creating a new or restoring an existing profile from an earlier backup
• Options allow you to compress, password protect, delete cookies, history, and cache, and more
• The backup wizard makes it very easy to transfer Google Chrome settings to your computer and will guide you every step of the way
Google Chrome Backup – Cons:
• You cannot access the context menu for a profile in the list
• The app uses a fair amount of system resources
Google Chrome Backup is a handy tool that comes with Google Chrome. It lets you backup your Google Chrome profile settings, and restore them when needed.
The user interface of the program is easy to navigate through, by both novices and experts. The app even notifies you if a newer version of Google Chrome is available, every time you initiate it.
So, in the interface you can view and access a list of profiles (the default one is automatically displayed), initiate a wizard to backup and restore a profile, create a new profile or add an existing one, and access Preferences.
In the wizard, if you select the backup option, you are required to either select the default profile or a specific one to create a copy for, and set the output destination. The restoring process is similar.
In the Preferences menu you can set the software to enable password protection for backups and to show paths for Google Chrome and Chromium, as well as set the compression rate.
Furthermore, you can run the Google Chrome Backup initialization process to reset to default settings, clear private data settings (remove cookies, Internet cache and history, initialize Google Chrome) and select preferred language.
Also, when you create a new profile
Google Chrome Backup Crack + Serial Key Download [32|64bit]
Google Chrome Backup – Powerful backup and restore tool for Google Chrome
Why would you need a Backup?
You get a fresh download link for your new or lost personal PC and your files stay the same.
What does Google Chrome Backup do?
Google Chrome Backup helps you backup and restore your favorite Google Chrome settings, including extensions, bookmarks, history, and passwords. It stores the settings in a file in your %APPDATA% folder.
Google Chrome Backup is a free application, but if you don’t have a premium membership you will be able to backup only 5 profiles.
How to Backup and Restore your Google Chrome Profile?
You can backup your current Google Chrome profile by going to the Backup and Restore section. You can also choose to backup and restore a specific profile instead of the default profile.
Navigate to the Backup and Restore section. If you need to backup a new profile, you can select a template or a profile from the list of profiles.
Choose the profile to be backed up. If you need to restore it, you can browse to the location where the profile was backed up.
Open Preferences. You can use the program’s preferences to configure some options, such as your language, proxy, and proxy preferences.
Click on the Backup button to start the backup process. You can create and restore multiple backups in a short amount of time.
Managing and accessing backups with Google Chrome Backup
Restore your Google Chrome profile
When you restore the profile, it will be automatically opened with the latest version of Google Chrome. If you prefer to use a different version of Google Chrome, you can use the Restore button.
You can also choose to restore a particular profile in the list of your backup files.
You can access the backups by clicking on the Backup file name and clicking the Restore button.
Change the filename format
You can change the filename format for your backup files by clicking on File > Preferences > Filename Format.
You can use the default format or select the one you prefer, such as filename, pathname, name, size, date, or time.
Enable password protection for backups
You can enable password protection for backups. If you enable it, you will need to enter the password every time you start a backup.
Prevent unauthorised access
You can disable the access of the program’s installer to the system registry or file
What’s New In Google Chrome Backup?
Google Chrome Backup is a Windows app that provides full backup and restore of your profile settings for Google Chrome.
At the moment the application supports a limited set of profile settings, which should be enough for most users.
How To Install:
1. Download and extract the Google Chrome Backup files to a folder of your choice on your PC.
2. Double-click on GoogleChromeBackup.exe file to start the installation of the application.
3. You can use the wizard to select a profile to backup or restore.
4. You can also select a profile to create a backup for, and also to select the output location to save the backup file.
5. Make sure the “Remember my password for the profiles” check box is checked, and click “Start Backup”.
6. Wait for the backup to be finished.
7. Restoring the profile is very similar to the backup process, just select the profile and click the “Restore Profile” button.
8. Once the restoring is complete, close the application.
9. You can use the shortcut to launch Google Chrome or Chromium at the shortcut location.
10. You can also use this application to reset your browser to its factory settings.
– Performs a full backup and restore of Google Chrome profile settings.
– Create and restore multiple profiles (Settings, Downloads, etc.).
– Backup: current profile or a specific profile.
– Restore: a backup of a profile or a specific profile.
– Supports the import of bookmarks from a local file.
– Reset the browser to factory default settings.
– Can also be used to create shortcuts to selected profiles.
– Can create a new profile or restore an existing one.
– Supports the translation of the user interface.
– Supports the option to enable password protection for the backups.
– Supports the option to allow the use of a proxy server to save and download data from the web.
#8 System Requirements:
1. Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1.
2..NET Framework 1.1.
3. Minimum RAM: 1GB.
Download GoogleChromeBackup.zip (2.5MB)
Download GoogleChromeBackup.sfx (5.8KB)
#10 Reporting issues:
Please use the issue tracker at
Thank you for your time!
The software is available under the GNU General Public License v3.0 and is freely available.
#12 Video tutorial:
System Requirements For Google Chrome Backup:
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Storage: 2 GB available space
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 600 or AMD equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Some features may not be available with all Intel® products.
For optimal performance, the application will need to be installed in a 32-bit environment.